Suter Media Relations (Suter) was established in 1993 by Paul Suter as a firm specializing in media relations and publicity for the real estate industry. Since that time, the company has been able to generate substantial amounts of positive press for its clients based on the company’s understanding of the media, outstanding relationships with reporters and ability to develop creative ideas that generate results.
Clients of Suter Media Relations have appeared in all types of publications from local newspapers to The Wall Street Journal, USA Today and The New York Times. Suter is also adept at generating coverage for clients with television and radio outlets, online media, and in the trade publications and periodicals that are most important to companies and their business interests. This coverage has included contributed articles, strategic article placement, clients who are quoted as expert resources, company profiles and more.
The firm has also represented some of the most respected companies in real estate, including East West Partners, Fuller Sotheby’s International Realty, Balfour Senior Living, Callahan Capital Partners, Slifer Smith & Frampton, Mortenson Construction, Fentress Architects, Compass Bank, Opus Northwest and Zeppelin Development among others.
As an independent consultant, Suter is able to provide expert media relations and publicity services at a fraction of the cost of a larger agency. Clients also deal directly with Paul for all of their needs. Nothing is shuffled down to a junior account person. Suter also has in place a virtual team of marketing experts and freelance writers who provide professional support whenever needed.
Suter Media Relations’ efforts have lead to greater exposure, enhanced credibility, company recognition, and in many cases increased business for clients. These clients are realizing the “power of the press” and Suter is putting it to work for them. For more information, please contact Paul Suter at 720-771-9093.
- Founder and president of Suter Media Relations, November 1993 to present. The firm has been recognized as one of the Top 25 PR firms in Denver by the Denver Business Journal.
- Represents some of the leading and most respected companies in real estate, assisting them with publicity and overall media relations needs.
- Personally responsible for generating hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free publicity for clients, including placements in leading national media outlets.
- Published in numerous publications throughout Colorado and the nation.
- Experienced copywriter and media relations professional.
Awards and Achievements
- Named as one of Denver’s “Forty under 40” young business professionals by the Denver Business Journal.
- Named an “Outstanding Graduate” of the Denver Public Schools.
- Board of Directors for Fairmount Heritage Foundation.
- National Association of Real Estate Editors.
- Past member of the Business Development Council for Mount Saint Vincent Home for Children in Denver.